Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Total scam. Ordered a "Denver Nuggets #15 Carmelo Anthony Authentic Gold Alternate NBA Jersey" for my brother for Christmas, since it was a good deal and the site looked legit.

They charged a lot for shipping and it took a month to get it because (shocker) it's shipping from China... turned out to be a totally different jersey. I got a dark blue Iverson Nuggets jersey (the Swingman instead of "authentic" one) and emailed the company, because they have no number to call. They emailed back and asked for pictures.

I sent those and then they said for me to please keep it because it was "too difficult to deal with returns." I asked if they would refund me or send me the original jersey I ordered (since their site claims they'll do that) and they said they no longer had it in stock and suggested I sell it to a friend if I don't like it because the one I got is 'better quality.' Wow. I again said I wanted the original jersey or a refund and they have not yet responded.

I will keep trying, but this is a total joke...do NOT waste your money and time on this site. You will not get the original item you ordered!

Review about: Jersey.

Reason of review: Never received the original item I ordered.

Comments